CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My Health Update

Thanks to all of you who have been praying for me and my current health issues. I got all of my major blood tests back and everything looks good! I did however have a raging kidney infection. I had thought that I had a kidney stone as I have a long history of them. I got a CAT scan and no stone was present! Yeah! Only a raging infection which can easily be handled. I do have one more important test that I will have done in the middle of December.
Praise God for the good news.

5 comments:

Rose of Sharon said...

Oh Praise God! I am so happy for you. I was worried it was something quite serious. Praise God!

I will let you know about the diet thing!

We're married to good guys who watch the kids! :0)

Hugs! Sharon

Kimmie said...

Thanking God and praying that he gets the "raging infection' vanquished from your body!

be blessed
Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted

Anonymous said...

Great.. so glad it is all turning out for you.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so very glad for you. What a relief! I hope you feel better very soon.

Kate

Celestial Freak said...

That's good news for the most part. Praise God that it's relatively good news!

I'm sorry to hear about your kidney infection. My dad was plagued with kidney stones most of his life and it was so hard seeing him in pain sometimes.

I pray your infection continues to heal and that you'll be back on your feet soon!

Blessings,
Crystal