CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Wonderful Saturday

So Saturday ended up to be a little different than I had planned and for the better. My very best friend, Lynn from long ago showed up to see me. It has been several years since we have seen each other. She is nearly 10 years younger than me. She lives about an hour away and we just lost touch for numerous reasons.
She had seen the news and I guess came to see how we were doing. Funny how I was just showing the mustang I wanted and she showed up in her new mustang! We took off cruising in her car listening to our 80s music. It was like old times. We went to visit her sister and her 5 kids. Wow! So, we headed back to the house and mom and dad came by. Lynn and mom helped me to organize my scrap booking stuff. I found a perfect spot for it all in my linen closet. Then we worked on a puzzle. Lynn and I used to do puzzles for hours when we were younger. It was so fun to work one with her again. As you can see in the background I did get my village houses boxed up but did not get them put away. My dear hubby Sandy was left to clean house! See him mopping the floor. I am so spoiled. What a great time I had.
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjg7-ARBqlkvOo3X_8bvfgw1JYGuGvvKmnGNpsiGt-xr4_pei8qquW0BUpG0QLYqmBCNB4nE8fL3rvwPFaeONd_6jOJgUx1CGw0B81S2i32ZtMedZ6JXl4Fnm23c_kinqrxsPVFCRJxAzi3/s1600-h/DSC02718.JPG">



5 comments:

Jessica said...

That's incredibly awesome that you were able to visit with an old friend! =) I love puzzles. I'm glad you had such a great time. =D

Diane Shiffer said...

looks like such a fun day! and what a wonderful hubby you have:-)

i haven't done a puzzle in years, but now i have a hankering to do one!

Kathi said...

I am so happy your friend came by to visit. Your time together sounds so fun. What a terrific husband. God took an icky thing--ex on the news, and brought something good out of it--beloved friend to encourage you. God is awesome!!!! ~Kathi PS I have a recipe that might fit your new diet. I don't know about the chicken stock, but if you made your own stock it would be wheat-free, oh, and know crusty bread to go with it though. Maybe a rice cake? Take care. My aunt has the allergy to wheat.

Rose of Sharon said...

What a great day! How fun to be surprised by your old friend! That is awesome. Your closet looks great! Good job!

:0) Sharon

j said...

Sondra, that looks FUN! I am so glad you got to hang out with your friend for a while. God sent you some sunshine! Jennifer