CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 8, 2008

SHOW AND TELL FRIDAY

It is time for Show and Tell again. I just love this and love seeing what everyone else has to show. Visit Keli over at http://kellishouse.blogspot.com/ to find out more.
Today I am showing my small world perfume bottles. These were made by avon years ago. I had some of these when I was a child and then purchased the rest on ebay. I am missing the hat for my cowgirl. I also have the matching pin that holds perfume too. I never understood why one of the small world dolls was made in glass but the rest were plastic.??
I also have these adorable oriental people that are salt and pepper shakers. They are in the same display case as my dolls. I bought them at an antique store. I just fell in love with them!





Thanks for stopping by!

18 comments:

Barbara H. said...

Those are so cute! I don't think I've ever seen them before.

Barbara H. @ Stray Thoughts

j said...

Love these! I've seen some recently in an antique storebut didn't know anything about them. Thanks for the info. - Jennifer

Nora Lee said...

These are adorable!
Thanks for sharing.

Sandra

Muum said...

I have not seen these before, they remind me, of course, of the It's a SMall world ride at Disneyland. thanks for showing them today.

Susan said...

Very cute wee people!!!
Susan

Tracy said...

Adorable. Even my husband said so!

Charlotte said...

Cute little dolls. Thanks for sharing and thanks for the comments you made on my Show & Tell.
Hugs & Blessings.

Ann said...

I've not seen perfume bottles like these before. They're sweet.

JEWELGIRL said...

These are cute. I think I remember
them from when I was a kid!

Baba said...

Hi Sondra,I love anything to do with little dolls and your collection is adorable..Thanks for sharing and visiting my place today...

nannykim said...

i love those--I have one similar that I got when I was in Japan. Yours are precious.

Julieann said...

I have never seen anything like those before--too cute.. Living very close to DisneyLand--I have been there a lot--and It's A Small World is my favorite:)

Julieann

Connie Marie said...

Cute!
I love Avon products but I don't remember ever seeing these before, but years can go by before I see another Avon brochure so that explains it.
Cute collection, I enjoyed seeing them.

mistyeiz said...

that's so cute!!! :) i love collecting perfume bottles but my collection is so small because it takes me ages to finish a bottle! lol =P

*mistyeiz*
http://www.mistyeiz.com/2008/02/08/show-tell-priceless-antiques/

Kathi said...

Those little people are so cute! I remember owning a few when I was young. Can you believe they are becoming antiques? What's that say about us? Ha! Hugs, Kathi

Kelli said...

These are adorable perfume bottles, Sondra! So cute!
Kelli

Rose of Sharon said...

Boy those bring back good memories! They are so fun and cute! I never owned one, but I owned some lapel pins that looked similar, boy that reminds me of mine and now I'll have to show mine for a Show and Tell! They are really awesome! Isn't ebay great....you can buy back some of your childhood memories!

Hugs, Sharon

Celestial Freak said...

Those are adorable!