CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

What do you think

Awhile back we were looking thru some old Christmas photos. This picture was from three years ago. As we looked at it we all kind of went- wow- Aaron looks just like Sara! Aaron has always been the one son that looked different from the rest. We even used to tease him about it. Somehow we never thought that he looked like my sister until we found this picture. It is a bit blurry but what do you think?

4 comments:

Rose of Sharon said...

Yes! They look very much alike! Isn't that funny! I see a little bit of each of my siblings in all my kids and nieces and nephews. It is truly amazing to me!

Hugs, Sharon

Kathi said...

They do look alike. It is so fun to find similarities in our children with different relatives. My daughter Victoria actually can make the same facial expressions as Sharon's Cameron, and they look like twins. I'd never have guessed it without seeing the photo.

I just added you as one of my friends. Have a great day. Hugs, Kathi

Sondra said...

What a FUN blog to find while hoppin' around tonight! I have three boys and then a daughter, so I could glean from you. You would understand there always being a rumble in my house, 'cuz you know, boys are like PUPPIES! LOL! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

j said...

If he had the same haircut, I would say he looked exactly like her in that photo. Have a happy day - Jennifer