CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 11, 2008

WHAT WILL 5 BUCKS BUY?




Here I am paying Wes 5 bucks- for what? you might ask. Well, for this.


2 Fried bologna with melted cheese sandwiches!!! Well, all natural bologna and gluten/egg free bread- but they were yummy. I wish I could have a fried egg on it. Oh well. Wes is trying to earn up some bucks for something-- something that I will blog about later.


I had to go to the eye doctor today. For the past few weeks my eye has been hurting. Everytime I blink I have this sharp pain. At first I thought maybe I was getting a sty but it never went away. The eye doctor said that I have way too much baceria in my eye. More than normal. But I do NOT have an eye infection. Confusing. Anyway he told me to use warm compresses and to take baby shampoo and mix it 1/2 and 1/2 with water and "scrub" my eyelids and lashline with the mixture. He also gave me a rx for some eyedrops but they were 60 dollars after insurance and I really do not want to spend that much.

I am happy to report that my blogger is finally uploading pictures in the correct (and easy) way. It has been over a month since I have been having problems with it.

Much more to blog about- maybe tomorrow- I am tired and going to lay down with a book I got from the library. See ya'll tomorrow.

3 comments:

Frogdancer said...

It's awful when an eye hurts. We tend to use them a lot during the day, but you never really know how much your eye moves all the time until it hurts...
Hope it's better soon.

Julieann said...

Oh, I am so sorry about your eyes----I hope the pain goes a ways very soon--I know when my eyes ache, it makes me grumpy!

As for Fried Bologna---YUMMY!!!! A little bit of heaven:) I'd pay 5 dollars for those too.

Julieann

Lori said...

The sandwiches look delic.

I hope your eyes feel better soon.