CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 28, 2008

I HATE CHARTER

I don't know what cable service you all have in your areas, but here we have Charter.Usually when I am not blogging for a few days it is because of my lousy internet/cable carrier. Where I live used to be 'out in the country' so we were late in getting things like cable and trash pick up. We still do not have city sewer. I do not know if this has anything to do with my ongoing problems or not. We always lose our signal. The internet goes in and out ALL the time. Sometimes certain tv channels do not come in or they are fuzzy. I do PAY for this service and it is not CHEAP. When you call in most of the people do not speak good english and they never tell you the same thing. One weekend I spoke to 4 different people in a row who all told me something different. Our local news station even did a story on how bad the customer service is for Charter. Anyway-yep- its been acting up again and I have not been able to visit you all.
I am here for the moment, but they will be here tomorrow to take a look at it AGAIN! They never really fix it when they come. Aaron knows more about it than they do :)
SORRY- JUST VENTING HERE!!

3 comments:

Julieann said...

Oh, I hear ya---Can't live with them, can't live with out them:)

Hope they fix it!!!

Julieann

Rose of Sharon said...

I'm a scrubber and YOU are lucky that your DH does them for you! I mop sometimes, but I like to get down and scrub them. That icecream looks wonderful!

Hey, you still need to email me your address so I can send you my son's CD! Email me at roseofsharonmay@gmail.com

Have a great evening!

Hugs, Sharon

Celestial Freak said...

Where we live I don't think cable lines have been drawn out. We have Dish-Network satellite, it works really well. The box is a bit hard to use, but the reception is just fine.

For our home internet we have a wireless T1 service that a neighbor of ours started as his business. Before that we were using satellite internet which was a nightmare, any weather knocked it right out, and the upload/download limits were annoying.

We're way out in the middle of no where too, our house has a septic system, and we haul our own trash about once a month. Oh the joys of living in the country!