CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Weekend Happ'nins

Wes was still trying to earn money, so he helped my sister move. They started around 8 am and were still hard at work after 8 pm.

Look at this cute little shelf/ nicknack cabinet that her mother in law was going to throw away! I love it.
Ok, so I was helping Sara unpack some of her things. This girl was WAY to attached to her dog. Her dog died 2 years ago.In the little fabric box is her dogs ashes! The paper that you see is the dogs death certificate! You have got to be kidding me! LOL!They even made her a cast of his paw print!Here is Dodger. MMM, I really did not like that dog. He growled at me all the time and tried to bite me once. I was blown away by the death certificate thing so of course I had to grab my camera. OH, and she wants his ashes put in her coffin when she dies. Good grief :)Aaron did a load of laudry for her. Had to grab the camera on that one too cuz he never does that at home.So, I was giving her a ride to work and the traffic was at a stand still. As we got closer we could see why.
Duck crossing. And she had just asked me if I carry my camera all the time. Now she sees why! You never know!


Dropped her off at the store she runs. Of course we ran in to get some free pizza and wings.Wes, Aaron and I were having a good time singing in the car. Wes and Aaron were using the cell phones as mikes so I grabbed the water bottle. It has been pouring down raining all day and I know I look like a drowned rat!So, in a little while I will be posting as to why Wes is working so hard to earn some bucks!

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

Stopping by with a hug...

You are looking great my friend...love the little shots of you and Wes.

Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted

j said...

My mom was that way about her dog. And that is fine, but what am I supposed to do with those ashes after my mom passes?

looks like y'all are having fun!

Jen