CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I GOT AN AWARD

Look at this beautiful award that Kathi gave me. It is called Arte y pico.

And then this is what she wrote about me.
1. Sondra: I love Sondra's blog because she loves her husband and boys so much. She is a devoted Christian, friend, wife and mother. She is real and shows her real life. Her blog shows this. She has pain and she has joy. She expresses her real self, and has great faith in the Lord, and I appreciate her honesty and encouragement.
Kathi you are so sweet for saying such nice things about me. I really started my blog as an intention to show what life is like for us with 4 teenage boys. However, most of the time the blog strays from that intention and I am not as honest and forthcoming about everything as I would like to be. :)
Now, I am supposed to pass this award on to five people. The blog is to show creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community. Well, all my blogger friends are special like that or I would not be reading them- right! I am going to break the rules a little and only pass this on to three people.
First I have to pass this on to Sharon. Sharon was one of my very first blogger friends. She has four boys also and that made a quick bond for us. Sharon's blog is always so fun to read and filled with great variety. She also shares a special scripture with each of her posts. What a great encouragement she is to all of us. She is so devoted to God and her family.
Next I want to give this award to Crystal. Crystal's blog is so much fun. There is always so much stuff going on over there. At one time she had so many blogs I could not even keep up. Crystal is young and has numerous serious health issues but her spirit is always up! She is crafty and I love seeing all of her new craft endeavours. She puts a lot of fun games, surveys and youtube videos on her posts too. There is always something new and different at Crystal's blog!
Now, I would also like to give this award to my Australian blogger friend, frogdancer. Yes, she loves frogs and so do I! But of course that is not all that is great about her. She also has four boys and deals with nasty ex husband issues like I do. I know I can always open up to her about real life issues and she understands. She is also teacher. And a very special one I might add! She seems to stretch a 24 hour day twice as far as I can. I do not know where she gets so much energy. I love having a blogger friend in another part of the world. I love to read her words and see the differences in the language. Sometimes I wish I could actually hear her voice. I bet her accent is just way to cool!
Ok, so now I am running late for work and have to cut all this short. There is so much I could say about all my friends out here in blog land! I love all of you! :) Here are the rules to the award should you want to pass it on to someone else. I understand if you are not able to pass it on.
The rules that apply to this award are as follows:1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language.2. Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that presented her/him with the award.4.The award winner and one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog so everyone will know the origin of this award.5. To show these rules.

3 comments:

Rose of Sharon said...

Thank you so very much Sondra! I am so touched that you thought of me! You said such sweet things about me. You were one of my first blogging friends and you are so faithful! I am coming up on my one year blogaversary! I can't believe it! I enjoy your blog so much and really enjoy you as a friend, I just wish that we lived close! I am behind on posting my awards, so I will try to do one post with my awards soon.

Have a great day!

:0) Sharon

Frogdancer said...

Oh wow! Thanks so much. (I'm a little overcome....)
Bythe way I wrote that in an Australian accent!!!

Celestial Freak said...

Thank you so very much! I haven't been in great spirits lately. So this was very sweet to receive. The summer heat keeps making these waves of inflammation flair ups that last a day or two of three and then I'm better for a bit, then it gets really hot and the fatigue and pain start all over again. I've kind of slowed down on visiting blogs and making posts, but I didn't want to keep feeling so lonely so I decided to sit (even though sitting for too long hurts these days.) and what a surprise to hear such kind words while I feel like I can barely deserve them.

Your friendship continues to bless me. Praise God for bringing us together with our on-line friendship!

Digital Hugs,
Crystal