CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

UPDATE ON PHONE

One of Wesley's friends, Brittany suggested that I put my phone down in a bag of rice overnight to absorb the moisture out of it. Made sense to me since people often do this with salt shakers. Well, good news is that my phone works just fine except for the screen is murky and green. As you know I have been using my cell phone for pictures here so I tried to take one of my tree. This is how that turned out!
LOL! The big dark spots with the long ends are my bubble lights. Oh, well at least I can talk on it.

8 comments:

Kimmie said...

Maybe another night in a bag of rice would dry it out more? Glad it is working!

Would you pray for Little Beauty? Her court date is Friday in Ethiopia. We want her to be paper perfect, so the judge will say' Approved, come and get her.'... not 'denied, wait longer for a new court date.' thank so much Sondra!

Anonymous said...

I'd never think of rice to dry out a phone. People are very inventive.

(Still waiting on the mail. If you posted it on the Friday it should arrive any day now. Then I'll send your red snake off to you. Just thought I'd give you an update.)

Carla said...

I'm so sorry! I hope it dries 'good as new' for you!

Rose of Sharon said...

Hey Sondra.....I love the new look of your blog! It's really cute! Here's the link to that post. If it doesn't work, go to my archives and look in Sept of 2007 I wrote it on 9/21/07. http://roseofsharonmay.blogspot.com/2007/09/show-and-tell-country-kitchen-swag.html#links

Have a great weekend!
Sharon

Rose of Sharon said...

P.S. That's such a bummer about your phone! It is a cool picture though!

Julieann said...

Sondra, thank goodness the rice trick worked--the picture is pretty cool:)

Julieann

Lori said...

I think I'm going to try that (putting phone in a bag of rice --mine went through the washing machine).
My husband says we should get my phone back out and see if it works.

j said...

The picture of the tree was cool! And no, it isn't too late for a card. Email me your address - I have definitely have enough! The post about the boys and the gift was hysterical. Boys will be boys!!!!