CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

LET IT SNOW!

Everyone was all a buzz yesterday. Sandy called from work and said it was snowing. All of us girls in the office ran outside. We saw ONE snowflake! Oh how I hope we get some snow this year. Growing up in PA, snow was part of our life. But here in the south you are lucky to get snow and when you do it is not a 'real' snow. People here go crazy when they think it might snow. Just stop into any store and you can see that the bread and milk shelves are empty. Seems to me if I am going to get snowed in I am going to want some real food. A dusting of snow around here calls for everything being closed too. It is so funny to me how different people react to the snow here than where I grew up.
I LOVE SNOW! PLEASE LET IT SNOW FOR US THIS YEAR!

4 comments:

Carla said...

You can have ours;), only it will only be a dusting, I'm one of the 'crazy anti-snow' people (which is why I LOVE living in the south:)

My your snow wish come true!

Rose of Sharon said...

We are the very same way here in Oregon! We get a half inch and the world stops! It is super fun. I love it! I hope we get it again this year.

Hugs, Sharon

Lori said...

Enjoy your snow.
We just got 2 inches of snow last night.

I'm enjoying listening to your Christmas music.

Kathi said...

Yep, that sounds like us here in Oregon. We close the schools when there is a light dusting.

When I first saw the picture of empty shelves it scared me. You see that's what I fear will happen to most stores because of our economy. I pray that our country will get through this crisis. Hugs, Kathi