CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sandy's Sweet 16 Birthday Party


Hey, mom and dad. I had to get Sara to put the pics on here and I am having a hard time moving them in order. So I will just write under each one. Here is Sandy opening her gifts. She got over $200 and picture frames, candles and she got a nice hardback book of 1001 cupcakes. I think I deleted that picture on accident. Oops!




She was very surprised by the gift Aaron got her.

Aaron, Sandy and me. We were all very hot and tired.

Sandy and her mom.

Zack with icing on his nose.
Aaron, Randy and Jon.
All the girls were dressed up so pretty. They all had the prettiest jewelry and cool shoes. And Macy (kim's sister) wore tennis shoes!


Some of the girls.
About to blow out the candles.

Happy Birthday.
I caught this shot of Austin and Felicia holding hands :)
Hanging out. I see Aaron is next to the food.
Carrying the cake. It was so heavy.


Sandy and Cheyenne.
Hanging out.
The adults made their own place to sit.







I saw Felicia sitting all by herself and told her to make a lonely sad face.
Lynn and Zack and her niece.

The candle holders.
Randy

Close up of some of the cake design.

Yellow cups!




Austin's shoes.
The three "rednecks" with flip flops. Me, mimi and Alyssa.
Sandy and Mimi

Aaron and Mimi
Decorating. She was decorating up until the last minute.
Aaron and Sandy with Lynn and her family.
Zack and his best buddy, Aaron
She even made fancy signs for the food.

Austin and Felicia


Just about ready to start the party.
Aaron and Sandy
The candy bar.
She made pretty labels for all the jars. All the candy was black, white or yellow.


Austin and Felicia again!
The cake without the topper.
The cupcakes. See, they make the number 16 in yellow.
Ballo0ns that Austin hung.

Sandy made these cute paper cones for everyone to put the candy in.

She made this box for cards.

Her flowers.
Some of the tables.
The battery in Sara's camera died and I didn't get any pictures at night when the lights were all on but I did get a few with my phone. But it was all very pretty.


I also didn't get any pics of Sara cooking or the food but everyone LOVED it! We all worked very hard but it was worth it. Sandy was very happy!

1 comments:

Kathi said...

What a gorgeous cake and decorations. Looks like lots of fun. Happy belated birthday to Sandy. Kathi