CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 24, 2009

$5.00 Pancakes

The cheerleaders at Aaron's school were raising money for sweat suits. The local Applebee's allowed them the use of the restaurant to do a pancake breakfast. We got pancakes, bacon and a drink for 5 bucks. Here is Aaron and Austin waiting to eat.
OH, and here comes our cheerleader server now! It is my niece Tyler! Of course she had to pose for the picture. She is such a sweet girl and she is a real good cheerleader too.

I ordered a plate to go and took it to my co-worker since we had to work that Saturday morning. Here is Tyler again bringing it to me.

I am not sure how much they raised but I know that Ty sold 11 tickets so she earned her part!
GO BULLDOGS!

1 comments:

j said...

Way to go Applebees for supporting the local cheerleaders. I am impressed!

Tyler is so pretty!